Resources to Support Your MTHFR Health Needs
If you’ve just received an MTHFR diagnosis or you are discovering that you are experiencing symptoms of MTHFR gene defects, it can be overwhelming. So, it’s helpful to know that you are not alone. Here at Methyl-Life, we’ve compiled a list of helpful doctors, videos, forums, and books that we’ve found helpful… just a bit of an introduction to a community of folks who are there to help you navigate your MTHFR health needs.
Need a practitioner who knows about MTHFR? We haven't used these sites personally so can't vouch for the validity, but we know they exist to help people find someone near them who knows about MTHFR challenges. Check them out if you're having trouble finding a knowledgeable doctor, but as with everything important to you, do your research, don't just assume they know what they're doing because their name is on a list or that these sites are being kept up to date:
Dr. Neil Rawlins, MD currently practices medicine at Kadlec Clinic in Richland, WA
For more information click here
Dr. Amy Yasko
- Conference Videos from The Institute for Methylation and Bio individualized Medicine MABiM.
- Methylation & Clinical Nutrigenomics Part 1 with Bastyr University
- Methylation & Clinical Nutrigenomics Part 2 with Bastyr University
- The Science of Inflammation (Dr. Lee Ostler – a dentist concerned with heavy metal toxicity).
- Dr. Stephen Smith talks about Fibromyalgia and MTHFR.
- 5-MTHF: The New Craze by Jared Skowron, ND.
Dangers of folic acid
Pat Robinson’s Blog
Methyl Cycle Genomics
New to Methyl-Life and/or MTHFR?
- What is MTHFR?
- Treating MTHFR
- MTHFR Testing
Back to: Methyl-Life® Resources Main Blog